Woman Injured While Changing Propane Tank

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 Rating 0.00 (0 Votes)

Woman injured while changing propane tank

Two fires broke out Monday evening, one seriously injuring a woman in Gwinnett County, Georgia

The first fire happened at 796 Hillside Drive in Grayson, where a woman was burned while changing a propane gas tank for a heater inside her mobile home.

The woman was lighting a cigarette near the tank, and a flash fire and explosion occurred. The woman was transported to Gwinnett Medical Center with serious injuries. The fire and explosion completely destroyed the single-wide mobile home and caused moderate damage to a storage shed and vehicle nearby.

Would you smoke while changing a propane tank??


This toolbox topic was reviewed by ______________________________________ on ___________________________ with the following employees:

Discuss this article

INFO: You are posting the message as a 'Guest'